Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

easy does it

3.16.10blog
3.16.10
3.16.10
3.16.10
3.16.10
3.16.10
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? No -- what doesn't kill you steals 3 of your vacation days from work, trains you to need afternoon naps, and makes you long for daytime TV. Then it makes you stronger. Well metaphorically stronger, not physically stronger, like I can't lift 50 lbs or anything, but I could probably pick up a chair. All that to say, I'm feeling much better. Thanks for sticking around. Oh and thanks for sending the flowers, too. Oh, that wasn't you? You didn't send those flowers to my house? Well, this just got awkward, didn't it?

I decided to ease into my outfit today with a little bit of color. It's about to get very warm here so I decided to get my tights out for one last hoorah, in case the 70s are here to stay. I loved Jentine's blue plaid shirt so much that I went searching for my own. While she searched many a thrift stores to find hers, I punched three 14 year olds in the face and pushed a cougar mom out of the way to get my shirt. I wandered into American Eagle of all places the other day and found this little guy and a dress. I had to show my i.d. too, they didn't believe that I was 14. Anyways, after washing off the teen spirit on the shirt, I really like it. I think it's going to fit into my spring wardrobe very well.

I can't tell you all how happy I am to be back. I was missing my outfits, taking pictures, blogging. It was actually a bit awkward to take pictures today, like we had forgotten what we were doing. I started taking off my clothes and Bryan reminded me that this wasn't a paying gig and that this was for my fashion blog. Whew, that was a close one.