Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

scarves for dummies

3.3.10blog
3.3.10
3.3.10
3.3.10
3.3.10

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. I am wearing my scarf three different ways. "Woah! Three different ways??" you say? I know, I'm blowing your mind right now. I liked my scarf with the outfit, but I just couldn't decide on how to wear it. It's on of those "too many options" problem. If I'm presented with more than 2 choices, it's going to be at least half an hour for me to decide on what I want. There are just so many different ways to take on a scarf, so I had a hard time deciding on which way was my favorite. On Banana Republic's website, I saw a model wearing a scarf under a vest which I thought was adorable. But once I did it, it kind of looked like my vest was vomiting fabric. I started off the day like that, then I switched over to a cowl and then out loose and free. I just couldn't decide which one I liked best, so I numbered them for you to decide for me. Feel free to weigh in on your favorite.

3.3.10

I also have some other life decisions that I'd like you to weigh in on.
How many children should we have?
What should we do with our tax return?
Where should we go on vacation?
What's for dinner tomorrow?

That should do it for now. I'm glad this is a give-take relationship.