Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

channeling zooey

3.17.10blog
3.17.10
3.17.10
3.17.10
3.17.10

Go ahead, pinch me. I'm not wearing green. I don't celebrate SPD for two reasons: 1) I don't own green and 2) I hate the irish -- just kidding, it's actually because I forget every year. And this year was no different. I didn't know it was a special day of observation until I got to work and someone pinched me. So I'm sorry for being lame but I wore yellow and red instead of green. I just hope in Ireland tomorrow they celebrate St. Kendi day and all paint their legs pasty white and then eat their feelings for dinner. With green beer of course.

I felt very Zooey D. today because of my dress. I call it my "zooey" dress because it kind of looks like something she wore in that cotton commercial. I, like every other brunette with long-ish hair and bangs, feel like I look exactly like her. When in all reality, I look more like Rachel Ray's step daughter. But my dress -- my dress looks like Zooey, so I'll take it.

I coughed so hard today at work that three co-workers came by my cubicle to see if I was okay. Someone thought that I had vomited. I should have gone with it and taken the afternoon off because it was so pretty. But I apologized for being so loud with my coughing. Yes, I'm that co-worker. The over apologetic one who wears kind of short dresses and blogs a lot. So sterotypical, aren't I?

(Also, I'm thinking of growing out my bangs -- yes or no? I can't decide if I should make a hair appointment or not. Mostly because I'm lazy and my hairdresser scares me. Discuss.)