Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

the giant who loved me

5.5.10words
5.5.10
5.5.10
5.5.10
5.5.10


Greetings from Seattle, ya'll! I hacked into some wi-fi so that I could say hi and do a quick post on my outfit from Wednesday. Better late than never, right?

You guys, specifically Jentine, my outfit is 50% thrifted. Although I love a good deal, I am really not that great at thrifting. I love thrift stores, flea markets, and the like but where I live isn't exactly the mecca of cool. I know what you are saying to yourself (Seattle has made me clairvoyant) don't you live in a retirement community? Shouldn't you be able to find awesome items from the 60s and 70s? Yes and yes. But apparently people weren't my size in the 60s. Apparently everyone that existed before 1984 was a size 2 and very short. And apparently giants do not donate their clothing to the Salvation Army. Except for one giant who donated these size 10 shoes. God Bless your big-footed soul, you gentle giant. Thank you for forging your way through the years as perhaps the only stylish women with a size 10 foot to come out of 1960 and for giving the best yellow shoes ever away. Because of you, I was the envy of the Salvation Army. Let's all take a moment of silence for my shoes:


5.5.10shoes

I'll be signing off for the rest of the week/weekendi to enjoy the sites of Seattle. If you start to miss me you can always follow my trip on twitter. I'll be sending all of you a postcard from Seattle, so look for that in the mail next week.*

*just kidding. but seriously. I will. **

**no I won't. but I will update my twitter.