Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

one tough cookie

5.28.10words
5.28.10
5.28.10
5.28.10
5.28.10
A few things I learned this week:
1. I am not a good packer.
2. Never leave your photographer at home.
3. I'm addicted to taking pictures of myself and posting them on the internet.
4. I've missed you guys.

As we were taking outfit pictures today all of my narcism that had faded away over the past few days came right back to me. I felt warmth in my blood for the first time in days. I started sounding like myself again, starting out all of my sentences with 'I' or "What about me?" Let's just say, it feels good to be back.

You know when you come upon a piece of clothing and you are so drawn to it that you must not only buy it but talk to it? That is what this dress is to me. I saw her on the rack at J.Crew and immediately began speaking baby talk to her. I asked her if she wanted to come home with me and although she didn't respond, I knew that we were destined to be together.

Anyways, earlier this week on What I Wore, Jessica posted outfits from a weekend challenge called Sweet and Rough. Well I wasn't able to send in photos, but I had this outfit in mind the whole time. I love this sweet little dress with my grommeted belt and my bruised arm. Nothing says sweet like a nice thumb-sized bruise, possibly from a car door, possibly from a bar fight.

I guess there is one more thing I learned this week. A bruise will get you attention but a bruise on your arm in the shape of a male's thumb, will get you more.

5.28.10