Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

hey cupcake

5.16.10words
5.16.10
5.16.10
5.16.10
5.16.10
5.16.10
Hey cupcakes, how was your weekend?

Okay now on to mine. We met our bff's in Austin for brunch + cupcake time. Cupcake time is that special time between lunch and dinner when you aren't hungry, but you're not quite full. The best way to cure this intolerable feeling is to eat cupcakes filled with sugar, butter and cream cheese icing. Seriously, this is the only cure.

Tomorrow is the end of AcademiChic's "Dress Your Best" week and I'm sad to see it go. I might just dress my best everyday. Wouldn't that be something? Slight sarcasm aside, I wanted to showcase my legs today, which are probably a favorite feature of mine. Sadly I can not say that they've carried me through a marathon, or a long bike ride or a nice hike. No I don't force my legs to do anything they don't want to do (see: Cupcakes) Instead my legs have wobbled their way through on many different surfaces in heels, platforms, boots and uncomfortable flats without ever failing me. They've been there through every concert, lifting me up as I tower over the shorties to see the show, ignoring those who yell "Hey ladder legs, down in front!" They have held me up through waitressing shifts and 9-hour days working retail. And they have somehow stayed thin and kept their shape even though I spend more time sitting at my desk than walking on a treadmill. My legs are amazing. I want to be my legs when I grow up.

Thanks for sharing your favorite parts as well! I loved reading what you had to say. And I was able to stop hyperventilating about my vanity issues and eat another cupcake. Here's to emotional eating and self esteem. Cheers.