Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

30 for 30 Challenge Finale

All in one
Okay, so you guys have made me laugh, cry, blush and my ego swell to the size of Texas with all of your super nice comments! I wanted to go ahead and post all of the outfits, so here they are. A few of you had some questions about the challenge itself, and here are my answers.

Did your co-workers notice the re-mixing? Honestly I don't know (no one said) but my suspicions would be probably not. Most people at work wear the same thing week to week so I probably just looked normal instead of weird to them. The good news is I didn't get one snotty comment from anyone. So I'm assuming that at this point they really don't care what I wear -- new or old.
Do you wish that you would have added anything into the re-mix? Yes! More/different shoes, more color, less pants. I really stuck to the safe side with my choices -- my shoes were either black or brown, my skirts were neutral colors, etc. I wish that I would have taken a bit more risk and added in more colorful items, now that would have been a challenge. Also -- what was I thinking on the pants count? 5 -- really? I never wear pants! I probably would have subtracted my khaki's, one pair of jeans, the Anthropologie skirt (too unique) and the grey dress from the remix and added something else in. (Those items I wore the least) I also would have added in another button down shirt, colored shoes, my boots and a floral skirt. But hindsight is 20/20, right?
What are you going to buy (or have bought) first? You know what, I'm a tramp and May 1 I was in a Gap. I bought a chambray shirt that I was tempted to buy during my remix (but I didn't) and as luck would have it, it was on sale. Since we are going to Seattle later this week, I'll be on the look out for a few more spring/summer pieces. But I have to admit shopping isn't my main goal for Seattle (it was before this remix challenge). However, I do have a goal to walk away with something, anything from H&M. :)
What were your favorite outfits from the month? I loved my floral American Eagle dress over the striped shirt, that one was a lot of fun and unexpected for me. I also really like my white shirt over the khaki skirt. When I had put that outfit together in my head, I thought "this will never work." But it did! I'll definitely be wearing that again. Also my 50's housewife outfit was fantastic -- I loved that outfit and photo shoot.
So what's your next trick? It's called "Now You See It, Now You Don't" where I will teach you all how to shoplift without getting caught.
Now I'm turning the questions on you. What was your favorite outfit? Did you like this challenge and would you like for me to do something like this again? What are your feelings on shoplifting? I'm kidding, don't answer that. We have a strict "Don't ask, don't tell" policy around here. I don't tell you my bad habits, don't tell me yours.