Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

seeing stripes

5.11.10words
5.11.10
5.11.10
5.11.10
5.11.10
5.11.10

I'm baaaaccckkkk...

Did ya miss me? I would say I'm better than ever but that would be a lie. I'm definitely back though, that is for certain. How about...I'm back and better than average. There that sounds right.

We had a freaking blast in Seattle. I would move there tomorrow if I had the cash. Seattle-ites, how do you live there? I would spend so much money on good food and at the two-story Anthropologie castle. My little Anthrobot found me a pretty skirt on sale for $30 and then I found a skirt that wasn't on sale. He let me buy both. It was my "thank you for not throwing up on the airplane or crying like an adult baby" gift. Who said having aerophobia doesn't pay?
So I wanted to join in on the official unofficial Wear Your Breton Stripes... or Else Day. A small holiday for fashion bloggers everywhere, deemed by the lovely Jessica. Banks and government offices did not close today, however I have a feeling that next year WYBSOE Day will be the biggest holiday after Christmas and Arbor Day. To celebrate this fine day, I decided to go with stripes and flowers. Add a little blazer to cover up the vacation pudge and we've got an outfit here people. (PS how is it possible to gain 5 pounds in both arms and my stomach within 4 days? I'm not sure but I did it. My superhero ability would be to look at food and gain weight. Then fly.) Back to the stripes. I am loving stripes lately, in fact about 50% of my purchases made in Seattle were stripes and the other 50% was wine. Just kidding, cheese and florals were involved as well.

I'll try to get a few pictures up from Seattle this week, if you're interested. If you are not, then I will post pictures of dog sculptures I've made out of yarn and things I found in the kitchen. See, I knew that you would want to see my vacation pictures. I'll see you there. Or else.