Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

spool me once

5.1.10words
5.1.10
5.1.10
5.1.10
5.1.10
5.1.10
5.1.10
This is the conversation I can imagine that you are having right now.
you: "Oh no."
someone else: "What?"
you: "She's wearing the Minnie Mouse scarf again."
someone else: "Who? That weird blogger girl you read?"
you: "Yes. That's three times in a week. She's out of control. I'm calling the police."

When will this stop you ask? Never. Not until I'm dead. Nope -- not even then. I've put in my will to bury me with a huge bow on top of my head AND around my casket. Long live the Minnie Mouse bow. (Just kidding, it'll stop when I start washing my hair.)

So yesterday we were driving around and found these spools just sitting there, waiting for us to photograph them. Bryan said that it was fate. I think it was a sign from Anthropologie for me to be in their next catalog. Okay, okay Anthro, twist my arm -- I'll do it. Just start sending me free clothes and I'm in.