Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

love in the time of reality tv

5.30.10words
5.30.10
5.30.10
5.30.10
5.30.10
You guys, can you believe that Heidi and Spencer broke up? I am just beside myself. I mean if they can't make it, who can? Does love even exist? I honestly can't even answer that question anymore.

On a side note, I hope they get back together or I'm going to really regret getting this tattoo.
5.30.10tattoo

Yes, it's the orange skirt again. I think that this skirt has become the bottom half of my weekendi uniform. It's a bit too short to wear to work, so I've reserved it for the weekends and after-hours. I don't mind though, it's perfect for looking cute while doing nothing. Well, I guess I can wear it to work then.

Speaking of doing nothing, I hope everyone is having a good, long weekend. It has taken me two and a half days to clean my house. Not because it's that messy, but because I'm that lazy. Cheers to three day weekends.

*For those of you who are concerned with the correct spelling of "Speidi" -- I wish now more than ever that you would have been there when I got the tattoo. I was just trying to use the old "i before e except after c" rule. I guess no rules -- not even grammar rules -- apply in Hollywood.