Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

springy

5.18.10
5.18.10
5.18.10
5.18.10
My husband said I looked "springy" today. This made me sad because I was going more for a look that was "flowery" + "hot granny" + "80's rocker chic" + "precious, but not the movie" + "Chloe Sevigny" + "white heat". But I guess I'll take "springy", if that's all he's offering.

So I got my top from H&M Seattle and sadly its a bit too big. I got really excited and just grabbed the shirt and didn't look at the size. I usually take my pills before shopping to calm my nerves and to stop me from making said mistakes, but alas I did not shop responsibly. Good news, I kind of shrunk it up in the wash and it was only $9. Fantastic. My skirt was also a cheap purchase. I bought it last summer at Gap, after they made that huge declaration that it was the "year of the white denim" and stocked the stores full of it. I guess not everyone liked the white denim idea so I got this dandy little skirt for $10 and a pair of jeans for $20. I love a good trendy sale.

A few peeps asked if my skirt that I wore yesterday was recently from Target. I'm sad to say that it wasn't. I bought it a few years ago (2008, perhaps?) on extreme sale. It's a few sizes too big (this is a habit for me) so a belt is a must. I just can't pass up a cute, cheap skirt. You know what they say...If the skirt fits, or even if it doesn't, buy it if it's on sale. I'm kidding, don't do that or your whole closet will be filled with nothing but skirts and you won't have anything to wear on top. And then where would you be? (Probably jail for public nudity.)