Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

On the Prowl

9.20.10a
9.20.10b
9.20.10c
9.20.10d
I had no idea what to wear this morning. If you could see my closet right now, you, my mother and the producers of Hoarders would be disappointed in me. I even took a picture of it to show you guys, but my pride stopped me. That's how messy my closet is right now, my pride is even disappointed in me.

So per my usual Monday morning fuzziness, I wandered into my closet pulled out this skirt because it was the only thing still hanging and thought, "hey you look like someone I know." Then this image popped into my brain.

streetstyle2869
{photo cred}
Bingo.

I grabbed my blazer, a white tank and heels. How easy is that? That might have been the easiest part of my day, but I forgive you Monday. I'd be cranky if I were you too.