Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Long Dress, Short Jacket

10.18.10a10.18.10b
10.18.10e10.18.10d

I pretty much wore this dress all weekend long. At home with a sweatshirt over it. Out and about with a cardigan over it. It feels like pajamas to be honest. It also felt strange to change out of this dress into pajamas, almost as strange as it did to go from the couch where I was laying to the bed. Welcome to my weekend.

And then I wore the dress today with my bomber jacket over it. Yes, I washed it. No I don't care that I've worn it for the last three days. Yes, I still wanted to be in bed hence the reason I wore the pajama dress.

Don't even ask to see the photo with me in my maxi dress and a sweatshirt. What? The silent treatment. Fine, here it is.




photo


Do as I say, not as I dress.