Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Say Yes to The Dress

10.12.10a
10.12.10f
10.12.10c
10.12.10d
10.12.10b
10.12.10e
{Shop: DressBoots}
Not that you need another reason to adore Megan Nielsen's fall collection, but I really really really like this dress. (Really, I do.) I don't know if its the buttons or the small flowers but it's a sure favorite of mine already. I mean how many dresses do you know that you can just throw on an oversized, droopy sweater and it still look pretty and feminine? Exactly. 

Confession time: since canceling cable, I've watched an obscene amount of "Say Yes to the Dress" on Netflix lately. It's becoming an obsession. I know the consultants names, I know when a client is going to be easy or difficult. I'm starting to recognize inventory, ya'll. The worst part is I've only got 1 more season left. Look like it's going to be a cold winter. 
 
So I'm getting an itch for another 30 for 30 soon. I was hoping that it would cool down so that I could have a true Fall Remix, but it doesn't look like that's the case until mid-November and I don't want to wait that long. Anyone else up for the challenge?