Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Truth Be Told

10.28.b
10.28.c
10.28.d
10.28a
{Shop: Shoes}

Full disclosure -- I almost didn't blog this outfit. But my husband nagged me about it  (he was saying something how I told the world that I was going to blog what I wore everyday, something crazy like that) and here I am, blogging the outfit. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a cute outfit, especially when I had it on and all, I just think it lacked a belt and some jewels. Lesson learned -- more accessories. But Bryan has made an honest woman out of me, so in other words I wore this yesterday. 

Now since I'm being honest, you must too. Do you blog outfits that aren't your favorites or do you hide those outfits like your high school senior pictures? Sometimes I want to run and hide after I see an outfit on the computer screen. Please tell me you guys are the same way. I'm begging you here. So 'fess up ladies -- do you blog all of your outfits, the good, the bad, and the ugly?