Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Now Open

I cleaned out my closet this weekend and decided that I am a hoarder of ultimate measure. I always wondered why I couldn't watch that show and now I know why. Because I feel shameful for watching a show that I should be on.

I'm kidding. It's not that bad. I do not have a opossum in my house. Just a lot of clothes. At least I don't think I have a opossum...

So to combat my bad habits of keeping everything I've bought since I was twelve, I've opened up a shop to sell a few items. So without further ado --  the shop is up and open for business from now until Friday!

The Kendi Shop

Update: Thanks to everyone that stopped by the shop this morning. Everything is sold out! The Shop will be offline until I update it again.