Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Megan Nielsen Lookbook

Everyone, I have an important announcement to make. My dear friend Megan Nielsen is a very talented person. If designing cute clothes was a crime, she'd be guilty as charged.
megannielsen1
True that is a photograph of me, but she made that coat. And skirt and top. See? Talent.

You see, Megan designs her own clothing line and asked me to be a part of her fall collection. While there are no silk screened shirts with my face on them (yet) she did ask me to style and shoot for the Perth Collection lookbook. You can check out more of the lookbook on her site and blog.

megannielsen3
megannielsen2
megannielsen4
Thanks to my husband for snapping the shots. To Megan for being nice and talented. To my friend Amy for assisting on the shoot. And to Austin for being so darn pretty in the fall.
megannielsen5