Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

In The Bag: Makeup Edition

10.1.10makeup

I am no Keiko Lynn, that is for certain. In fact, this is all my makeup bag contains. I think that I had more makeup in my caboodle when I was 11 than I do now. Perhaps less is more when it comes to makeup. If only my mother still supplied my caboodle and makeup habit, maybe I could be a bit more adventurous.

As you can see, I am a drugstore junkie when it comes to makeup. My foundation is the most expensive item in my bag, but it lasts well over 7 or 8 months so I don't mind the splurge. Between Target and Sephora, my face is pretty well covered.

Clockwise from the top:
Mascara: Revlon Fabulash
Bronze & Blush Duo: Nars Highlighting/Bronzer Blush in Orgasm/Laguna
Foundation: Laura Mercier Tinter Moisturizer with SPF 20
Concealer: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
Cream Eye Shadow: Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Skinny Jeans
Lip Gloss: Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
Liquid Eyeliner: Maybelline Line Stiletto in Black
Eye Shadows: Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadows in Tranquil Sands and Amethyst
Eye Lash Curler: Benefit Lash Curler

Now that you know what's in my bag, I want to know what's in yours. What's your favorite item in your makeup bag?