Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

plain and simple

10.6.10a
10.6.10c
10.6.10b
10.6.10e
10.6.10f
10.6.10d
First things first, I bought this shirt for $10. That's right for less than an adult-priced movie ticket, I got a super cute shirt. Second, I never pay the adult price at the movie theaters. How do I get away with this, you ask? Childish good looks and a college student ID. (One time I got carded to see a rated R film. I was 23. Insult not taken, but the discount was.)

Not to beat a dead horse, but I'm going to beat a dead horse. After my post the other day, well Tuesday to be exact, I looked up the definition of perfect.

Perfect, adj.
: conforming absolutely to the description or definition of an ideal type.

Conforming? Blech. That's just the word I was avoiding all along. To conform -- do I even need to look up that definition? In my mind the definition is to be usual, expected, boring. Why in the world would I want to be those things? With use of my deductive reasoning skills (thank you 4th grade), I've come to one conclusion: Perfect is boring.

If I were to define what my "imperfect" means, somedays it would be wrinkled, tired, sarcastic, worried, drained. And other days it would be quirky, unusual, creative, energized, carefree. Imperfect is anything I want to be. See? Perfect is boring. Deductive reasoning wins.

Consider the perfection horse dead and beat.