Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Good Morning

10.20.10a
10.20.10b
10.20.10c
10.20.10d
10.20.10e
{Shop: Blazer, Shoes, Similar Pants}
I missed an outfit post yesterday due to an emergency. An emergency performance by Sufjan Stevens in Austin. I had to be there you guys, he couldn't have performed without me. You understand right? Anyways, I wore a repeat of this outfit so its not like you missed anything. Oh but you did. You missed an amazing concert, not to rub it in. (But it was amazing.)

So to make up for not taking pics yesterday, B said that we could take outfit pics this morning instead of waiting until after work. I thought this was a good idea until I remembered the Morning Face .


10.20.10f
Oh that Morning Face. Yeah the one that's puffy and with pillow lines still on it. The kind of angry, kind of confused looking face. We gave it five minutes to wake up and then shot...guns. We shot guns this morning. I'm kidding we shot photos. But we could have had we wanted to. No one was around to stop us.

On a lighter note, I got my jacket yesterday for $50 at Loft. That's not a bargain, Kendi! Yes it is friends, when it originally cost $128, that is a bargain. They are having a 50% off sale. If you are not heading there after work, I'm starting to think that you don't like saving money. And if that's true, I'm not sure we can be friends.