Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

flower power

2.2.10 blog
2.2.10

2.2.10
(it was a really big jump)
2.2.10

2.2.10

Happy LOST day! Okay if you aren't a Lost fan, this means nothing to you. But if you are -- then I raise my Jack and Kate to you. Let me know if you want to have a marathon, the husband and I are in.

My mom gave me this dress on my last birthday. She let me pick some things out from Anthropologie and then she bought them for me. Hands down best present ever. I was polite and picked from the sale rack. Let's just say that my birthday dreams came true that day. This dress was her favorite though and I wasn't so sure about it. But sure enough, my momma was right.

Oh and I decided to wear colored tights again today. Thought that I'd just kick my co-workers while they were down. No comments today. Just when I was starting to like them... :)