Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

day and night

2.24.10
2.24.10
2.24.10
2.24.10
Today is Wednesday otherwise known as date night for my husband and I. You naysayers may say "wow is that all you do? just go on dates?" No. We lunch together as well. Every single day. Oh and sometimes we work, but that's usually when we can fit it in between our dates and lunches.

We drove over to a little town not too far away and ate at our favorite burger joint. A nice man came in with a guitar and was the unofficial entertainment for the evening. As he drank his beer and strummed his guitar he sang the words "Who's Gonna Get Stabbed in Alaska Tonight?" I think it was his own original piece. Nothing says romance like a song about a violent eskimo murder.

Since we needed to head out pretty quickly after work for our date, I grabbed some jeans to change into after we took my outfit pictures. I ended up really liking my date night outfit. It feels very americana no? I love when an outfit can easily go from day to night when you just add jeans.

2.24.10
2.24.10

Oh and if you are wondering how is it that I can not be wearing socks -- it got up to 60 degrees here today. Yesterday it was snow, today sun. Texas weather is certifiably bi-polar.