Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

black and blue

2.16.10blog
2.16.10
2.16.10
2.16.10
2.16.10
2.16.10
2.16.10

I'm sorry for the ridiculous montage of pictures. My husband just took so many good ones today, it was hard to choose. What am I talking about -- everyday is a ridiculous montage of pictures. Carry on.

Today is what I like to call a Muesday -- a Tuesday that feels a lot like a Monday. All day at work I kept thinking "why am I this busy? is it Monday?" My calendar and husband assured me it wasn't. My workload on the other hand had Monday written all over it.

So I have to confess that my blazer is navy and my pants are black. Gasp! Actually I liked the effect of mixing the two colors and wished that it translated better in the pictures. The tank I'm wearing has this cool effect of light blue stripes fading into black. My husband said I looked like a rock star today. A rock star who politely sits in her cubicle while secretly listening to Taylor Swift on her iphone, that is.

Goodnight, Detroit. This rock star's bedtime is 10 pm.

(p.s. I've had a few people ask about my initial necklace. The B is for my husband, Bryan, and we got it on our honeymoon in San Francisco a few years back. I got it at Anthropologie. I didn't see it online any more, but I have seen it still in a few of their stores. I also found a similar one on urban outfitters: http://bit.ly/98ZOch)