Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

come rain or shine

2.3.10 blog
2.3.10
2.3.10
2.3.10
2.3.10

It has been raining for 24 hours straight. And it is damping my style. It's raining on my parade. It's -- okay okay you get the picture. Days like today makes me wish velour sweat suits were totally okay. (They are not by the way.)

It was date night tonight. This means that we drive into the city and go to chick-fil-a. Although we both are college graduates and we both have full time jobs, there is just something about a cheap date night that we can't shake from college. I usually get to run over to a store or two and shop for a bit. I love a good mid-week shopping trip. It feels so wrong and dirty. I spent my allowance (aren't we cute?) on some new brogues, which I will be debuting later this week or next. I have been admiring some from afar and found some pretty cute and more importantly cheap ones tonight. My husband actually found them for me. Major props there.

Thanks for all of your sweet comments about my husband's behind the camera work. He is actually a photographer, so I basically force him to shoot me for free. He said that he's going to start charging, but I have a feeling that I can pay with cooked dinners and kisses.

I promise a cute outfit tomorrow, come rain or shine :)

PS what the what on the LOST premiere? I can not wait until next week!