Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

copy cat

6.21.10elaine
This is not me. This is Elaine, from Clothed Much. She is a magician when it comes to budgets and clothes. And today, I copied her.
6.21.10e
6.21.10d
6.21.10a
6.21.10g
6.21.10b
When I saw Elaine's post yesterday, I thought "eureka! that outfit is genius!" A simple white shirt with a fitted printed skirt, how come I didn't think of that? Oh that's right, because I was busy writing my 10th grade boyfriend a poem.

Today is the first day of summer. You want to know how I celebrated? I sat in an office with one tiny window three feet above my head that is covered by screens AND blinds and I typed on a computer all day long. However, I did it with a huge flower on the side of my head, so take that Corporate America. You can take my freedom and my sunshine, but you can't take away my obtrusive headbands that also double as pillows for impromptu nap times also known as conference calls.

Also, I made this in Paint:
kendidrawswell
Today is the first day of the rest of your summer. Happy first day of summer, you guys.