Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

twice as nice

6.29.10d
6.29.10b
6.29.10e
6.29.10c
6.29.10a
Okay so after reading your comments, conducting further investigation and calling my sister for her response to the post, I've come to yet another conclusion: I don't want to be a mom, I want to be a hot mom. My sister said that my outfit is totally mom-ish but it's like one of those moms that all of the other moms hate because it looks like I got 15 minutes to myself and was able to shower and clean myself up properly. Also -- Clare left a great point. If I'm going to wear white pants and tops from Anthropologie, I'm going to need a nanny. I don't have kids yet, but I love the idea of hiring a nanny. We need a maid and I need someone to pick me up from work, bring me lunch and listen to my day while baking me cookies. Let me know if you are interested. I pay in hand-me-downs and chocolate.

Remember this dress? Well now its a top. Which by the way, it's a lot easier to make a dress into a top, than to make a dress into a skirt. Lesson learned.

Friends -- I interrupt this blog post to bring you another blog post: Starting next Monday, July 5th, I'm starting another 30 for 30 Remix, the summer edition. And you all are invited to join in. Here are the rules :

1. Pick out 30 items (shoes included) and list or take a picture of the items and post on your blog.
2. Leave a comment below or email me about your involvement and where you are blogging at, I'll link your blog and check in on you regularly like a stalker.
3. Spread the love to the other re-mixers. And invite others on your blog to join in as well. I'll post a banner for you to use on your remixes each week.

It's just that simple. I'll try to get my remix items posted this week to give you a glimpse at what I'll be remixing. So get ready friends for the next 6 weeks, 5 outfits a week and by using the word "Remix" at least 3 times per post, I will rock the crap out of my closet. Let's do this.

Dress courtesy of the lovely ladies at Shop Mamie.