Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

It's Magic

6.24.10b
6.24.10h
6.24.10c
6.24.10e
6.24.10f
6.24.10a
6.24.10g
Good heavens you guys, it's already the end of June. Most of the time I just pay attention to what day of the week it is but today I noticed that it was June 24th. I didn't even realize it was June yet. Needless to say, I was shocked to find out that it was 2010 and not 1998. I'm a bit disappointed though. I thought we'd be in space cars by now.

Have I told you about this skirt before? This is a magical skirt for many reasons. One because it was $10 and two because it's a size 4. And my friends, as much as I wish and bargain with my body, I am no size 4. Somehow I can squeeze my body into this skirt and it fits. Now I know how American Ferrera feels in that Sisterhood of the Stretchy Pants movie.

My husband just interjected and said "For real though. How do they all fit in those jeans?" This scares me and intrigues me at the same time that he knows so much about this movie. "Were they stretch pants? Because that would make sense."

No my dear, they were magical traveling pants. Magical in the same sense that I shouldn't have purchased a $10 skirt from Anthropologie a size too small. Dreams do come true, my friends, if you believe in Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty, Gilmore Girls and that girl from Joan of Arcadia.