Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

sale is the new black

6.26.10e
6.26.10f
6.26.10d
6.26.10c
6.26.10b
6.26.10a
Remember when I was being resourceful with my creativity and I made my own maxi dress from the contents of my closet? And you all thought I was so fantastic and thrifty? And I was like "why spend money when you can make your own? Look at me everyone -- I'm awesome!" Remember those days?

Well the time has come for you to know something about me. If you put something in front of me that used to cost $78 and now costs $14, I will throw out all of my principles, morals and values and I will buy that item. In other words, I bought a maxi dress. My name is Kendi and I am a sale-aholic.

But you guys, this little dress was just sitting in a lonely corner with no other dresses like it around. Her self-confidence had been slashed each time she was tried on and left on the dressing room floor. And then she kept getting marked down -- first 10%, then 25% and then by 90%. It was all I could to buy her and throw on a belt and wear her. Can't you see? I'm just trying to save the world, one cheap dress at a time.