Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sequins are the New Black

6.09.10
6.9.10
6.9.10
6.09.10
6.09.10

My gal Sal over at Already Pretty is a genius. She's deemed this week to be the Summer Black-Out of 2010 -- a challenge to anyone who is brave enough to forgo wearing black for 1 week. As a roller coast aficionado and someone who likes to play with fire specifically on votive candles, I like to consider myself brave. With enthusiasm and the very opposite of black, I joined in this week. Black? Black who?

Cue the billowy blouse with a flower made out of colored sequins.

I asked my husband if I could hold a sparkler while taking pictures today. It seemed appropriate in my stand against wearing black this week. He emphatically said no. Not because it would be ridiculous but because he doesn't trust me with small explosive devices anymore. Ever since I blew up dinner, he gets nervous when I'm around corn starch and fire. So just use your imagination until I can get my hands on some fireworks or maybe some long matches.

alreadypretty.com