Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Orange You Glad

6.17.10g
6.17.10d
6.17.10a
6.17.10f
6.17.10e
Today -- scratch that-- this week was one of those days. Every day. How is that possible you ask? I have a theory that every person I've ever made fun of has traded in their karma card this week and now I'm reaping the consequences of cutting in line at the slide in the 3rd grade. Or perhaps it's just been a bad week.

To be honest, I'm having a hard time being honest. On my blog, I can polish my life up and show it to you in 6-7 frames, after ironing my clothes and re-applying makeup. But that's not real life. Sometimes telling the truth on here is hard for me; I wish that everyday was happy and shiny and I could share with you great things that are happening. But sometimes that's just not true and I can't lie. So bear with me in my honesty, things will get better and I promise to be vague in my whining instead of going into extreme unnecessary details. (Like pouring too much water into my oatmeal and spilling not 1 but 2 cups of coffee. Like those types of details.)

But in the mean time, can anyone tell me the steps involved in following your dreams? I must have skipped that class in college.

(PS this skirt is still available and it's cheeeaaaap. (It sold out at ModCloth, so find it here for even cheaper! Thanks Chelsea for the tip!)