Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

vertical horizon

6.20.f
6.20.10b
6.20.10d
6.20.10g
6.20.10a
6.20.10c
THANK YOU x 10000000000 to you all for the advice, kind words, encouragement on Friday. I would hug and kiss you all if I could. You all should be motivational coaches, but just for me. That way I don't have any competition in the dreams coming true category of life.* Also, I don't pay well, just in hugs and cookies.

Does anyone remember the band "Vertical Horizon"? You know...he's everything you want, he's everything you need, he's everything inside of you that you wish you could be...

Oh the cries of my 10th grade soul. That makes me want to write a poem about a boy who doesn't answer my elevety-thousand phone calls, entitled "Why Won't You Answer My Phone Calls, Boyfriend?" I think we are still together actually since he never called me back nor broke up with me.

All that to say, I'm wearing horizontal stripes on top, vertical stripes on the bottom. So very crazy of me, right? Well so is secretly dating someone for 10 years and then showing up at their wedding asking for a divorce since we're common law married.*

*I'm kidding. Or am I?

(PS my shoes are $10 at Old Navy right now! Find them here.)