Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Orange You Glad

2.23.11b2.23.11a
2.23.11c
2.23.11d
{Cardigan, Skirt, Similar Belt, Similar Heels}

I'm actually really impressed with myself that I haven't named a post "orange you glad" yet. This seems like a given title for every time I wear orange. Of course if you ask J.Crew this cardigan isn't the color orange, it's bright cinnamon. But "bright cinnamon you glad" doesn't quite sound right. 

The ruffles underneath my cardigan is a hint of the top you guys voted for my last 30 for 30 item over my red heels. I'm not going to lie I've been missing those red heels. They might be my favorite shoes I've ever owned, beating out my silver velour Doc Martens from high school. On second thought, nothing can beat silver velour Doc Martens with a two inch sole. Nothing.