Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Twenty Something

2.24.11b
2.24.11a
2.24.11c
2.24.11d
{Shop: Blazer, Similar Top, Similar Belt, Similar Heels}

I am not going to lie. I'm really excited to be 2/3 of the way through. I have a confession to make: I don't really like winter all that much. That is what this 30 for 30 has made me realize. Spring, Summer, Fall you are all right in my book. Winter, you are a distant cousin I will not miss.


Some people* ask where we find all of the places to shoot our photos. Well this is behind a Big Lots. Sometimes people take smoke breaks around the corner and it's awkward. Until I tell them that I'm just snapping a few photos for my style blog. Then it gets real awkward.



*My mother. My mother is the only person who asked this, okay?