Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Casual Tuesday?

2.22.11b
2.22.11a
2.22.11d
2.22.11c


Yeah I'm wearing jeans on a Tuesday. If I dress like it's Friday, that means I can take tomorrow off, right?

So I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious that this is my second post for today. This makes me either awesome or pathetic. Say what you will, but I'm going to go ahead and say awesome. And I must say posting more than 1x a day is a bit of a stretch for the ol' noggin. I've written this post about 4 times now and every time I read it to my dear husband his laugh gets smaller and smaller. This is not a good sign. I haven't read this to him yet, but I'm going to put money on it that I just get a smirk. Possibly a wink. Definitely not a high five. Which is what he usually gives me after each post. It's like we're on a high school academic team and we're not allowed to hug.

Awesome, not pathetic.