Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Playing The Field


2.15.11b
2.15.11a
2.15.11d
2.15.11c


Yes, those are bare legs. No, I'm not crazy (welllll....) In fact I got weird looks for wearing boots today. It's that warm and sunny outside. Of course I gave out my fair share of weird looks today too, but only because I thought it was wrong to mix a sports jersey with camo pants and stark white tennis shoes. It just seems so wrong to mix your hobbies, especially on a Wednesday. But who am I to judge? I'm standing in a random field, wearing a shirt underneath a dress in mid-70 degree weather having my picture taken.

Touche, hunting enthusiast/sports fan man, touche.


(I think I was inadvertently channeling my first 30 for 30 with this outfit. And crazy enough it was my 13th outfit as well. Check it. )