Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Something To Talk About

2.9.11b2.9.11a
2.9.11d
2.9.11c

{Shop: Jacket, Necklace, Boots, Lipstick - "It Girl"}

I swore that I wouldn't talk about the weather again, but I have nothing else to talk about. It's freaking cold and freaking windy. I can do either but I can't do both. This is why I live in Texas -- because I'm a wimp. Where is my 70 degrees in February? That's what I want to be complaining about. 

I might live the most boring life ever. I maybe shouldn't be a blogger. I had to make a list of things to talk about today.

weather
haircut
weather

With such tantalizing subjects, it's hard not to get on a soap box. Since I covered the weather today, I think I'll save my new haircut for tomorrow. No no, I'm not getting a new haircut. It's already happened. You're looking at it. We'll discuss the infinite details of it tomorrow. I know the excitement is overwhelming.