Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Me, Myself, and I

2.18.11b
2.18.11a
2.18.11d
2.18.11c
{Shop: Similar Top, Skirt, Tights - Amethyst, Similar Necklace, Similar Shoes}

I spoke too soon. It's a little chilly today, so I'm back in tights. It's fine because I like these tights. But I'm warning you winter, stick around for any longer and you'll be sorry. That's a threat and a promise.

I love this shirt and this skirt so I had to ask myself "why haven't you worn this outfit before??" But I'm glad I didn't so that I could have another outfit for this remix. Look at that, my past self was just watching out for my future self. And I appreciate that....about myself. 

Enough rambling. Happy Friday.



Remixed:

PolkaDots_10.27.bPolkaDot_11.9.10cPolkaDot_11.25.10bPolkaDot_11.29.10dPolkaDot_12.5.10c