Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

How to Wear a Skirt in 19 Degree Weather

2.3.11b
2.3.11.a
2.3.11c
2.3.11d
{Shop: Blazer, Similar BeltTights - black, Similar Shoes

This in fact is not a 'how to' post. I'm actually asking you guys how do I wear a skirt in the cold weather like this? I put two pairs of tights on and although that helped a little, as did the fact that I haven't shaved my legs in months, I was still cold. But seriously, how do you get through cold winters while wearing skirts? I'm going to need to know this if I have any chance of getting out of this sweaty little town. That or develop a heavy pants obsession. (Er, make that heavy obsession of pants. Heavy pants are difficult to wear.)

Tonight I had to sacrifice my blogging duties to be a wife and actual human being i.e. I went to the grocery store for the first time in two weeks. B went on a strike when I told him that Cookie Crisps Sandwiches were on the menu tonight. So instead I went to the grocery store and bought real food. He can be so picky sometimes. 



____________________
(Speaking of tights, We Love Colors is giving K.E. readers a discount, just because you are special and they want to be your friend. So if your legs are cold like mine, use the discount code "kendieveryday11"and receive 20% off the Solid Color Microfiber Tights #1053 (muh fave), Plus Size Tights #1008 and footless styles #1025, #1037 & #1041 until the end of February. Problem solved.)