Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Heart Beats (No. 27)

8.9.10b
8.9.10a
8.9.10d
8.9.10c
8.9.10e
8.9.10f
There is really no good explanation for us owning a giant, inflatable heart. One day I saw it at Urban and I told Bryan I liked it and the next thing I knew it was sitting in our house. This has also happened with our two dogs. One day I said I'd like to adopt a dog, the next day we had two. Be careful what you wish for, right?

I do have to say that this giant heart has broken up many a fights between me and the mister. It's actually really hard to keep your guard up when one of us grabs the heart and puts it in front of our face. You just can't say no to that kind of apology. Who needs flowers when they've got a heart-shaped floating device full of hot air?
8.910e
Not I.