Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Remix Round Up 16-20

16-20roundup
20 outfits in 25 days, 10 more outfits to go. Emotional status so far? I'm really, really ready to shop. My husband on the other hand is not so ready. (Yes, I consider "shopping" an emotion. A euphoric, happy, everything-is-right-in-the-world emotion.)

Remix Round-up Must Reads:

"Choose your friends wisely, and your 30 items even wiser-ly... er, something...". Thanks Jill, for the wisest -- wiser -- wiserly? words!

What is cuter than a remix outfit filled with bows? Nothing.

Let's all have a round of applause for everyone who has finished! Sydney shares her thoughts on what she learned throughout the challenge.

Alicia -- if this is your "throw on something quick" I'd love to see what you could do with 2 hours. :)

I love the pops of color in Shen's wardrobe! The downside? It makes me want to go shopping.

Hey Emily -- thanks for sticking with the remix, even through your double tooth extraction surgery.