Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Oh, The Places You Will Go or No. 22

8.2.10f
8.2.10b
8.2.10e
8.2.10g
8.2.10d
8.2.10c
(Total JC Penny's ad, right?)
8.2.10a
If you came to my blog just to see if I was wearing those red heels again, guess what? I am. I've decided that it is actually pointless to take them off. I sleep in them. I shower in them. I love them. I tell them sweet nothings when no one is looking. If I was stranded on a desert island and I could only take 1 pair of shoes and a book, I'd take them and The Davinci Code.

In fact...

I would wear them on a train. I would wear them on a plane. In a box with a fox, in a house with a mouse. I would wear them here or there. I would wear them anywhere. I will wear red suede shoes, yes ma'am. I will wear them, Kendi-I-am.