Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Oscar de la Thrifta

8.25.10a
8.25.10
8.25.10c
8.25.10d
8.25.10e
My husband told me that my outfit today was "unexpected." I whipped my pony tail around and said "What does that mean?" He then backtracked and said that if someone laid out a pair of Gap pants, or a J.Crew top and along with this shirt and asked "What would Kendi wear?" he'd never go for this shirt. All the while I thought he was judging me because I didn't wash this shirt before I wore it. He was just talking about the aesthetics of my outfit, not the stinky factor.

OK yes, so maybe I didn't wash this shirt before I wore it. Maybe it's straight off of the rack...from a thrift store. But maybe the nice lady dry cleaned it before she donated it. There's always a bright side, right? Here's the deal -- I thought that we had taken it to the dry cleaners but we hadn't and I accidentally wore it. Does that make me a gross person? (Don't answer that.) But you guys, it's a vintage Oscar de la Renta top. Doesn't that make up for the fact that I'm freaking nasty and possibly unsanitary?

I'm going to go take a shower now with my shirt on. Just in case.

{Feather Necklace courtesy of Dolly & Boy}