Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

30 Rock

8.13.10b
8.13.10a
8.13.10c
Outfit number 30! Wheeee! And in honor of the remix I decided to make a dress into a shirt. You will be relieved to know that it was a simple tuck and not a full-on cut. I learned my lesson when I cut up my wedding dress into a top to wear to a concert...come on, you guys aren't buying that are you? Surely I've trained you to know that I'm completely full of crap right?

I was so excited to finish another remix that I thought it deserved a miniature celebration. Celebration in my mind automatically equals confetti. This rings true for all holidays, birthday parties, and generally any time the banks are closed. Mainly because confetti is cheap and for the most part biodegradable. I like to party, but responsibly.

8.13.10j
8.13.10e
8.13.10g
8.13.10h
8.13.10i
8.13.10f
8.13.10k
Even husband got in on the celebration.
8.13.10l
See doesn't he look like he's having fun?

So that's it for the summer edition of my 30 for 30. I have to say the second time around is a lot easier. I'm excited to have finished mostly just so that I can remix my pieces in with other things I have in my closet. My husband is just excited that I'll start doing more laundry again.

(I'll post my review of the challenge and all of the 30 for 30 outfits later on this weekend!)