Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A Dress by Any Other Name

12.18.10a
12.18.10d
12.18.10b
12.18.10c
12.18.10e
12.18.10f

{Shop: Dress, Blazer}

And here she is... the ol' Kendi Everyday dress. Who knew that there would ever be a dressed named after me? Well besides all of the other dresses in my closet that I go ahead and re-name in variations of Kendi. But that's beside the point. Anyways, a month ago or so I was Modcloth's Blogger of the Moment and now I'm wearing myself. There's got to be a better way to say that.

My blazer was the first purchase after my 30 for 30. I'd be vying for a black blazer, such a closet staple, and I found the perfect one at Target. It was marked $29, which I was like "eh, okay Target, I'll give you $30 for this blazer. It's lined, so that's cool." But when I checked out it was only $19. So then I went ahead and sprung for a pack of gum. After all of my silent bargaining, I deserved it.

The only sad part about this dress is I have no more parties to wear it to. Apparently we're losers and only get invited to a few holiday parties a year. I suppose I can wear it to my pity party that I'm having. I'd invite you but then it would be kind of fun. And I'd have to share my wine. Party for one it is.