Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Party Down

12.16.10a
12.16.10b
12.16.10d
12.16.10c
12.17.10c
12.16.10e

{Shop: Top, Skirt, Earrings}

My outfit coincided perfectly with the FBFF questions this week! And since I'm a lame member of the group, I thought I should chime in with my answers. Thank goodness they don't have dues, or I'd already be out of the group.


1. Which holiday party are you looking forward to attending this year? Actually my husband's company christmas party (this past week) was the one I looked forward to the most. It's casual, over lunch and you don't owe anyone a gift. Now that I think about it, I've never been invited to a tacky sweater party. This elates me and hurts my feelings at the same time.

2. What is your go-to holiday party outfit? Normally my party outfits are either black or shiny. This outfit is both. I try to keep it pretty simple and then add a few accessories. I try not to go too trendy either;  I don't want to be the party foul.

3. Do you go dressed in something that would be impractical to wear at any other time of the year? Yeah! That's the beauty of holiday parties -- the more impractical the better. Of course with this outfit, I'd wear each of these pieces anyways, just separately. This is pretty posh for daily attire.

4. If you are going to a house-party what gift will you bring to the host/hostess? Oh, that's nice. Normally I just find something in their house and put it in a bag, then give it to them. I tend to go with it's the "thought that counts" kind of gifts. I'm kidding...maybe.

5. If you could buy only one trendy piece to update your holiday party wardrobe, what would you get this year? I already bought it! My sequined top from Loft. It's like Barbara Bush -- conservative, but a little bit wild. Perfect.


Just so you know, I wore a coat over my cold little arms. I think you can actually see chill bumps in one of the pictures. And if you are wondering just what FBFF is, learn more about it from Katy at her blog. Interested in joining the group? Just submit your email address to the Google Group to become a member. Happy party-going!