Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

"It's a Good One"

12.1.10a
12.1.10b
12.1.10c
12.1.10d
12.1.10e
{Shop: Plaid ShirtSkirt (bright dahlia), Socks (in grey), Boots}

That's what my husband said to me this morning when I put this outfit on. "It's a good one." He wasn't looking at me when he said it, but I'm pretty sure those nice words were directed at me and not his cup of coffee.

I LOVE this outfit. I can say that because well...because I can. And because it's better than saying I hate this outfit. I try to keep things positive here on Kendi Everyday. I also like to link to my own blog as many times as I possibly can. I just don't want you to leave, ok?

Speaking of shameless plugs, My friend Kathryn, you know the Austin food blogger, nominated me for a Texas Social Media Award this morning. Nice, right? I've got a cousin that gives me scarves, a friend that nominates me for things and a friend that gives me cute blazers. What more could a girl ask for? 

Oh that's right, I'm asking you to vote. Yes, you too can be a giving friend of mine. If you're a giver, I'm a taker, so give away.