Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Little Outfit That Could

12.12.10a
12.12.10b
12.12.10c
12.12.10d
12.12.10e

{Shop: Blouse, SkirtBoots}

I feel a little bit like a gnome today. I think it's the hat, so either a gnome or Steve Zissou. Maybe a bit of both. Works for me though. I'd rather be a gnomebody, than a nobody. (har har har)

This was one of those outfits that I thought the idea of it was probably better than the actual outfit, but I put it on anyways and it worked. And better yet it worked on the first try! I love when that happens. So many of my outfits start out as trial and error and then I just get tired to put anything else on. Too bad my easy outfit happened on a Sunday when I have all of the time in the world to get dressed and we only had a few places to go today. Isn't that how it always goes? You can guarantee that if you are running late, you most certainly will find nothing to wear.

I've had a few people ask (okay like 2 and my mom) what I've been up to lately. Well you are about to find out. Bryan and I (Bryan's my husband, if you're new here) are the new Dream Reporters for Makeunder My Life. If you read Jess's blog you're familiar with Dream Reporters. If not, we will be blogging there each Friday and talking about our new business venture. Exciting? Yes for us, maybe not for you. But you know what is exciting for you? I don't know -- I was asking. That was not a rhetorical question. What's going on, girlfriend? *lays chin on fist, smiles*