Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday Best

12.5.10a
12.5.10b
12.5.10d
12.5.10c


We put our Sunday Best on today for two reasons 1) it's Sunday and 2) we like to look our best on Sunday. It's just that simple. Normally we just lounge around the house in cocktail dresses and tuxedos (Kendi in the dress and Bryan in tux, of course) but today we had other plans.

 An impromptu photo shoot (see below). 


theskeens2
theskeens1
20101205_4634


Tripod + automatic timer = love. Was this for our christmas cards or just so that we can print out more photos of ourselves and line our house with them like wallpaper? I'll never tell.

7 more outfits to go. Have I saved the best for last? Probably not, but I can't go naked so we'll see what I can come up with. Oh and did you notice? I have all of my 30 for 30 outfits so far collected on this page, in case you were wondering what the world would look like with 23 Kendi's in it. Now. you. know.