Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

New Skirt, Meet My Blog

12.29.10a
12.29.10b
12.29.10c
12.29.10d
12.29.10e


When I saw this skirt my immediate reaction was "I'm going to remix the h out of you, skirt." And when I have that strong of a reaction, I know that what to do. So I bought this skirt with my Christmas money on super sale (hello, 50% off!) and I love it. I'm having to tell myself not to go back to Loft, I just can't help myself when I see the words 50% off. It's like winning the lottery, but better. OK not better. But my chances of saving money are much higher than winning money. Of course, my chances of spending money either way are very high. This is why I should never play the lottery. Shopping is risky enough. 

I talked my husband into taking me out to lunch and then talked him into snapping some photos. And then I talked him into marrying me. Oh wait, I already did that. No wonder he was confused when I got down on one knee and proposed. 

If you can't tell, this week I am silly. I'm still running on the Christmas-spirit fumes. Don't worry they'll go away in a few days and then I'll be back to my dry, humorless self. Till then, it's silly time.