Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Remix Round-Up 1-5

1-5roundup
5 outfits down, 25 more to go. I think my favorite look this week was #3, did you have a favorite look that you remixed?

And now for a little remixer recommended reading:
Watch Linda not only wear her 30 for 30 items, but draw them too. (Caution -- it's terribly cute.)
Emily's equations are adorable. What's better than mathematics and fashion?

Carrie is already on outfit #8. It's okay to be jealous.
Alicia may have caught the flu, but she put on a cute hat to make up for it. (Glad you're feeling better!)
MacGuyver would be proud of Nat's skills for turning her scarf into a clever little shrug.
I don't know about you but I can't wait to see how Shea remixes her gold oxfords. I get shivers ever time she wears them.
Need some office wear inspiration? Angeline is the girl for you.

Hope you all had a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with outfit #6.

30 for 30 Banner